Thursday, April 20, 2006

Boring, Boring, Boring

Another boring day in a boring flat in a boring place with nothing, nothing, nothing to do except to go to a boring job at 2 o’clock. Still I’ve got the day off on Saturday. I’ve sent Jez a text asking if he wants me to go down to see the boat. I hope he does. I’m so sick and tired of the same old life, day in, day out. No more poker, no more highs and lows as I win and lose. No more nothing. I’ve even sunk to watching morning television, that programme with Philip Schofield and the fat woman, Fern I think she’s called.

They were talking to Shayne Ward who won X Factor the other day. Did you know he’s a twin? And from round here. They said that Will Young’s a twin too. It got me thinking. Perhaps I should do something like that if being a twin helps somehow. Obviously, I couldn’t do X Factor, I can’t sing for toffee. But maybe another sort of show. Make life more interesting. There’s always Deal or No Deal. That might solve my debt problems. It looks like fun too, staying in a hotel for several weeks, making friends and going on the show till it was my turn. I could win £250,000. That’d be good although there’ve been a few low wins recently. If I only won 1p, I’d have to go into hiding. Would be too embarrassed to show my face. But I think I’ll find out how to get an application form. It’s worth the risk.

I wouldn’t mind Big Brother either. I know they have to rough it sometimes, hardly any food and all that. I could spend my summer sunbathing and playing games though. It has to be better than this. I wonder if they’ve done the auditions for this year?

Have to be careful with reality TV. There was that one where they convinced people they were going to be astronauts. You’d feel so stupid wouldn’t you? And then there’s the one in America where they set you up on a date but then a gorilla, or at least a man in a gorilla suit, comes in and wrecks it all. It’s bound to come over here. I couldn’t cope with a gorilla messing things up, even if it wasn’t real.

Maybe I’m better just waiting to see how it works out with Jez. He might be just the touch of excitement I need to improve my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home